Raspberry Jell-O Salad
- 1 small box raspberry Jell-O
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup salad dressing
- Dissolve Jell-O in 1/2 cup hot water; cool.
- Add coconut, pineapple and nuts to salad dressing and cream cheese; mix until
- Add to Jell-O. When Jell-O beings to thicken, add to whipped cream.
- Put into mold to chill.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.