Raspberry Tea Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups scalding hot English breakfast tea
- 1 cup (6 ounces) fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger (do not use fresh ginger), finely minced
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk together gelatin and tea until gelatin is no longer
- Refrigerate until the gelatin is thick as raw egg white, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Fold in raspberries and crystallized ginger.
- Pour into a prepared 3- to 4-cup mold, or individual glasses or cups, and
refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
Serves 4 to 6.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.