Rhubarb Strawberry Mold
- 3 cups diced fresh rhubarb
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Dash salt
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes lemon gelatin
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved
- Combine rhubarb, sugar, salt in saucepan and cook over low heat until rhubarb
is tender. Do not stir or add water; pieces should stay whole. Bring the mixture
to a boil quickly.
- Remove from heat, and add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
- Add cold water and stir.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Add the strawberries, spoon into a 1 1/2-quart mold.
- Chill until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.