- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained, reserving syrup
- 1/2 cup syrup from fruit cocktail
- 1 pint creamed cottage cheese
- 1 small box cherry gelatin
- Lightly oil a 2-quart gelatin mold.
- Prepare lemon gelatin by directions on package. Pour into pan; chill until firm.
- Soften unflavored gelatine in cold water.
- Bring fruit cocktail syrup to a boil.
Remove from heat and dissolve unflavored gelatine in hot syrup.
- Stir into cottage cheese.
- Add fruit cocktail. Spread evenly over lemon gelatin. Chill until firm.
- Prepare cherry gelatin by directions on package. Chill until thick and syrupy.
- Pour over cheese layer.
- Chill until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.