Scarlet Cream Fruit Mold
This is beautiful and delicious!
Fruit Gelatin Layer
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoons unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup fruit cocktail syrup
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Fruit Gelatin Layer: Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Chill slightly.
- Fold in thawed strawberries with juice. Pour into 2-quart mold.
- Chill until firm.
- Cheese Layer: Dissolve gelatine in water.
- Combine syrup and sugar. Bring to boil. Add to softened gelatine. Chill slightly.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Pour over well set fruit gelatin layer. Chill until
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.