- 2 (16 ounce) cans pears (in light syrup or their own juice)
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Oil a 6-cup decorative mold.
- Drain pears and chop them fine. Reserve fruit and
measure 1 cup of the pear liquid, discarding the remainder or saving it for another
- In a small pan, bring the pear liquid to a boil. Sprinkle in the gelatin and
stir it until it dissolves.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Beat well with an electric mixer.
- Pour in the gelatin mixture and beat just to combine.
- Refrigerate until it is thickened, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Fold in the pears.
- Pour the gelatin into the mold.
- Chill the salad for at least 1 hour or until the gelatin sets firmly.
- Unmold the salad just before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.