Seven Layer Jell-O
- 3 small boxes cherry Jell-O
- 2 small boxes lime Jell-O
- 2 small boxes lemon Jell-O
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- In 9 x 13-inch pan lightly greased with vegetable oil, layer Jell-O as follows,
allowing each layer to set up before adding the next layer. Remember to let mixture
cool before adding to previous layers.
- Layer 1: Mix 1 package cherry Jell-O and 1 cup hot water until dissolved. Add
1/2 cup cold water. Pour into pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Layer 2: Mix 1 package cherry Jell-O and 1 cup hot water until dissolved. Cool;
add 1/3 can Eagle Brand (1/3 can Eagle Brand is a little less than 1/2 cup). Make
sure mixture is cool before adding to previous layer. Pour over first layer; refrigerate
- Layer 3: Same as layer 1, using lime Jell-O.
- Layer 4: Same as layer 2, using lime Jell-O.
- Layer 5: Same as layer 1, using lemon Jell-O.
- Layer 6: Same as layer 2, using lemon Jell-O.
- Layer 7: Same as layer 1, using cherry Jell-O. Chill until firm.
- Cut and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.