Strawberry Jell-O Whip
- 4 small boxes strawberry Jell-O
- 4 or 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 packages frozen strawberries in heavy syrup
- 2 or 3 packages Dream Whip
- Prepare Dream Whip and set aside.
- Dissolve Jell-O and sugar in boiling water.
- Add frozen strawberries. This will cause the Jell-O to begin to set quickly.
- When Jell-O is partially jelled, whip Jell-O and fold Dream Whip into whipped Jell-O.
Makes large bowl.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.