- 1 cup chopped fresh rhubarb
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon strawberry jam
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 medium tart apple, diced
- In a saucepan over medium heat bring rhubarb and water to a boil. Simmer for
8-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add Jell-O, sugar and jam. Stir until Jell-O is dissolved.
- Add pineapple juice. Chill until partially set.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour into a bowl.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.