Stuffed Spiced Peaches
- 2 (29 ounce) jars spiced peaches, juice reserved
- 2 small boxes orange gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Grease a 5-cup ring mold lightly with oil.
- Bring peach juice to a boil; stir
in gelatin until dissolved. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, pecans and mayonnaise.
- Remove the seed from each peach and
stuff with cream cheese mixture. (Peaches tear easily, so carefully remove seeds
and stuff them, squeezing slightly.) Press halves back together so that peaches
appear whole. Place stuffed peaches close together in mold and pour gelatin over
them. Refrigerate until congealed.
- Turn out of mold onto lettuce-covered tray.
- Serve with mayonnaise.
The ring can be cut ahead of time and will still hold its shape, making
serving easier and quicker.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.