Tropical Sunshine Salad
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, saving juice
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 small box peach or apricot gelatin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) jar peach or apricot baby food
- 1 (8 ounce) container pina colada yogurt
- Whipped cream or topping
- In a saucepan, combine pineapple juice, water and orange juice, then bring to
- Remove from heat, and stir in gelatin mix and sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Add pineapple, baby food and yogurt.
- Pour into desired mold, and chill until firm.
- Top with whipped cream or topping before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.