Whip and Chill
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 small box gelatin, any flavor
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip
- Pour boiling water into blender. Add gelatin. Cover and blend at low speed until
gelatin is completely dissolved, about 30 seconds.
- Combine cold water and ice cubes
to make 1 1/4 cups. Add to gelatin and stir until ice is partially melted.
- Add Cool Whip; blend at high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into dessert glasses. Chill.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.