Yogurt Salad Gems
- 1 (6 ounce) box lime Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 1/4 cups cold water
- 2 (8 ounce) containers vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups melon balls
- Salad greens
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Measure 2/3 cup. Pour into 8-inch square pan
and stir in cold water.
- Blend yogurt into remaining Jell-O and pour into second 8-inch pan. Chill until firm.
- Cut into cubes and arrange on salad plates with melon balls and salad greens.
Makes about 6 cups or 9 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.