Fried Chicken Salad with
Dilled Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 tablespoon coarse grind pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 (9 ounce) package fully cooked breaded chicken breast tenderloins
- 2/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 6 cups green leaf lettuce, torn into pieces,
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread pecans on baking sheet; bake until golden and fragrant, 4-5 minutes.
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, tarragon, pepper and
garlic powder; set aside.
- In nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, turning
once, until golden-brown and heated through, 4-5 minutes. Remove chicken.
- Add corn to same skillet, cook, stirring, until heated through and just
starting to brown, 2 minutes.
- In bowl combine lettuce and onion with reserved pecans and corn; arrange
on serving plate.
- Top with chicken: drizzle with dressing.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.