BLT Macaroni Salad
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato,
- 1 1/4 cups diced celery
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoons white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound bacon,
cooked and crumbled
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, green onions, tomato and celery.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over macaroni
mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Add bacon just before serving.