Layered Tex-Mex Taco Salad
All your taco filling favorites are here for the party in this big Layered Tex-Mex Taco Salad. Serves up to a dozen.
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or
- KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 6 cups coarsely chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Finely
- Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix first 3 ingredients until blended.
- Layer beans, lettuce, onions, cheese and tomatoes in large bowl.
- Spread dressing mixture over salad. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Chop avocado; spoon over salad just before serving. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Prep: min | Yield: 12 servings, 1 cup each
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.