Baked Crabmeat Sandwich
This is a super luncheon recipe! Must be made several hours ahead of time or
the night before serving.
- 12 slices thin bread, trimmed and buttered
- 1 cup (7 1/2 ounces) crabmeat
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound cheese, grated
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Place six slices bread, butter side up, in casserole.
- Spread crabmeat over; add 6 more slices bread, butter side up.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Mix eggs, seasonings and milk together and pour carefully over bread.
- Cover and place in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees F.
Serves 8 to 10
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.