Creamed Dried (Chipped) Beef over Toast
This is commonly known as SOS.
- Dried (or chipped) beef
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of pepper
- Frizzle dried (or chipped) beef in butter; push to one side and add the remaining
- Blend until thick and creamy.
- Serve over buttered toast.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.