Crescent Cordon Bleu
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked ham
- 1 (6-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms or 1 cup fresh, sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking
- In a bowl, combine chicken, ham, mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
- Unroll dinner rolls, and separate each package into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations
to seal. Spoon 1/2 cup mixture into center of each rectangle. Pull 4 corners of
dough to center; twist slightly. Seal edges. Place on cookie sheet. Brush with beaten
egg; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 18 to 24 minutes until golden brown.
Yield: 8 servings
Per serving: calories, 328; fats, 11 grams (31% of calories); cholesterol,
77 milligrams; carbohydrate, 30 grams; fiber, 2 grams; protein, 24 grams; sodium,
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.