French Dip Sandwich
- 1 can Franco-American Au Jus Gravy
- 4 servings thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 4 servings French bread or long hard rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- In 10-inch skillet, combine gravy and beef. Over low heat, heat through, stirring
- To make sandwiches, arrange beef on bread. Serve each sandwich with small bowl
of gravy for dipping.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.