Mediterranean-Style Pork on Sourdough
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 pound sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (6 to 7 pound) boneless pork loin or 1 (3 pound) pork tenderloin
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 12 sourdough rolls, split
- 2 heads frisee
- Marinade: Combine marinade ingredients. Marinate pork for 2 to 4 hours.
- Grill or roast pork until medium. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Tapendade: Blend all Tapenade ingredients in food processor.
- Grill or sauté onions.
- Sandwich: Spread both sides of toasted or grilled rolls with tapenade.
Layer pork on bottom halves of rolls. Top with onion and frisee.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.