Tex Mex Turkey Sandwich
- 8 large slices dense good-quality bread
- 4 slices turkey or smoked turkey (or enough sliced turkey meat to cover the bread)
- 4 ounces chopped canned green chiles
- Slices of jalapeno or pickled jalapeno pepper, optional
- 8 to 12 ounces grated Monterey Jack cheese
- On 4 slices of bread, layer equal amounts of turkey, chiles and cheese.
- Place sandwiches about 4 inches from preheated broiler and broil long
enough to melt cheese (2 minutes or so).
- Top with second bread slice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.