- 8 bread slices
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can deviled ham
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Melted butter or margarine
- Heat waffle iron.
- Spread half of bread slices with deviled ham; spread other half with cream cheese.
Put together sandwich fashion, then brush both sides with melted butter.
- Toast in waffle iron until golden brown.
Makes 4 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.