Cranberry Bourbon Relish
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- 1 package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In small nonreactive saucepan, combine bourbon, shallots and orange zest. Bring
to a boil over medium heat. Lower heat and simmer until bourbon is reduced to a
- Add cranberries and sugar, stirring until the sugar is dissolved and
the cranberries burst open, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in pepper.
Makes 7 servings.
Can be made several days in advance.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.