Foaming Butter Sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh herbs, such as chives or thyme
- Slowly cook butter and pecans in a skillet until the butter is nut brown and
pecans look "crunchy."
- Add the lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley and
spices to the skillet, heating quickly.
- Pour Foaming Butter Sauce over cooked fish.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.