Honey-Peanut Butter Protein Energy Balls
Honey-Peanut Butter Protein Energy Balls are another healthy snack which will fast become a favorite!
When chilled, these can last about 5 days.
- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, shelled (optional)
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- In a medium bowl add the oats, coconut, almonds, hemp seeds and protein powder. Stir until well distributed.
- Add the honey, apricots and peanut butter and stir well.
- Put mixing bowl into the refrigerator for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Roll into rounded balls.
Nutritional Information per serving (3 energy balls) Calories per Serving: 196 Protein: 6g Carbs: 25g Fat: 8g Fiber: 2.5g Sodium: 41g
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Honey Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.