Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Minis
Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Minis are a hit both at the fair and at home!
You can use a deep fryer instead of a saucepan.
Use a candy/deep fry thermometer to be sure your oil is at the correct temperature.
- 4 cups vegetable or canola oil
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In deep heavy 3-quart saucepan, heat oil to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, remove dough from can; do not unroll. Cut dough into 12 (1 inch) slices. Cut each slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces. Roll each piece into ball; set aside.
- In small brown paper bag (lunch bag), mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Carefully place dough balls into hot oil; cook about 30 seconds or until light golden brown.
- Using wire skimmer or metal slotted spoon, transfer doughnuts to paper bag with sugar-cinnamon. Fold top of bag over; shake until doughnuts are coated.
- Serve warm.
Prep: 15 min | Yield: 24 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.