Mini Cinnamon Roll Waffles on a Stick
Mini cinnamon roll waffles on a stick? Yes, please! Serve these up State Fair style on a wooden skewer.
Be sure to grease the waffle maker between each batch of waffles to help prevent the rolls from sticking and burning.
Cleanup is a breeze when you wrap a paper towel around the end of a wooden kitchen utensil, like the wooden handle of a spatula. Push the paper towel through the waffle grates to help clean up any residue from baking.
Great to serve with maple or other flavored syrup as well.
- Vegetable oil
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing (5 rolls)
- 5 wooden skewers
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, if desired
- Heat Belgian-style waffle maker. Grease generously with oil.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; set icing aside.
- Cut each roll into fourths, and gently shape them into mini cinnamon roll shapes. Lightly brush all sides of dough with oil before placing onto waffle maker; space dough pieces diagonally apart from one another, fitting 2 to 4 pieces on waffle maker. Close lid of waffle maker.
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked.
- Using wooden kitchen utensil, carefully remove to cooling rack.
- Repeat with remaining cinnamon roll dough, greasing waffle maker and dough each time.
- Thread 4 waffle pieces on each wooden skewer, and serve with icing.
- Sprinkle waffles with powdered sugar, if desired.
Prep: 15 min | Yield: 5 servings
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 380 Calories from Fat 180 Total Fat 20g Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 1 1/2g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 530mg Total Carbohydrate 47g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 20g Protein 4g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 8%
Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.