Bayou Buffalo Wings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 3 teaspoons rosemary and thyme (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper or Creole/Cajun seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup Southern Comfort
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 24 chicken wings or drumettes
- Vegetable or cooking oil for deep-frying
- Breading: In a bowl, blend all of the dry ingredients for the breading.
- Egg Wash: In a separate bowl, make the egg wash by blending the eggs and milk.
- Add the chicken and coat well.
- Place coated chicken in breading and toss.
- Place the breaded chicken in a deep fryer or in pot that has enough hot
350 degrees F oil to cover chicken. Cook until golden brown.
- Sauce: In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and toss in cooked chicken,