Cheese and Honey Pie
Sesame Seed Pastry
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Sesame Seed Pastry: Mix all ingredients until blended; press firmly and evenly
against bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 475 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl on medium speed until creamy.
Add remaining ingredients; beat until light and fluffy. Pour into baked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until firm, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Yields 10 to 12 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.