- 1 pound okra
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste or powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander paste or powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Cut the tip and the very bottom from the okra just to clean it, but do not slice.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all ingredients except okra, tomato and cilantro. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add okra, then cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with tomato and cilantro.
- Serve with rice, naan or pita bread.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.