Irish Cream Liqueur
This makes a wonderful Christmas gift.
- 1 3/4 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all ingredients and mix in blender.
- Put into a fifth bottle.
- Stir or shake before serving and serve over ice, if desired.
Keeps refrigerated up to 1 month.
>> INTERNATIONAL RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.