Moroccan Herbed Olives
- 1 pound Kalamata or Greek olives
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Rinse olives under cold running water; drain. Place in 1-quart jar with tight-fitting
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over olives. Cover tightly and refrigerate, turning
jar upside down occasionally, 1 to 2 weeks.
- Serve at room temperature.
These keep well if tightly covered and refrigerated.