- 2 pounds pumpkin, peeled
- 2 onions, chopped
- 6 cups stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup light cream
- Chopped parsley
- Cut pumpkin into 1/2 inch cubes, removing seeds and fiber. Place in a saucepan with the onions, stock and seasoning. Cook over low heat until pumpkin is soft, about 1 hour.
- Puree pumpkin in blender. Return to saucepan.
- Combine flour and water and stir until smooth. Add to the soup, stirring constantly, until it begins to boil. Add cream. Mix well. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped parsley to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.