Catfish Adobo (Adobong Hito)
- 2 pounds catfish
- 2 tablespoons finely minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 cup white vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons vegetable or corn oil
- Marinate fish in ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper for 3 hours.
- Take the garlic bits from the marinade and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Add the fish and the marinade. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, turning fish
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.