Champorado (Chocolate Rice Pudding)
- 1 cup glutinous (sweet/sticky) rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup (more or less to taste) unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup (more or less to taste) granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Cook rice in a medium-size saucepan with water. Stir constantly.
- When rice is ready (rice should be somewhat transparent), add cocoa,
sugar and vanilla extract.
- Serve in bowls with swirls of sweet condensed milk on top.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.