Marzipan Coconut Balls (Denmark)
- 7 ounces marzipan
- 3 ounces desiccated coconut
- 3 teaspoons Kahlua
- 1 teaspoon good-quality cocoa powder
- 4 ounces good-quality coating chocolate (such as Lindt)
- Knead first four ingredients together.
- Shape into 30 balls.
- Dip into melted coating chocolate and sprinkle with shredded coconut or decorate as desired.
- Store in airtight container.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.