Blueberry Chicken Salad Wraps
Tasty chicken salad gets a boost of antioxidant power with fresh blueberries.
These hand-held wraps, savory are kid- and lunchbox-friendly!
Blueberries are packed with cancer-fighting antioxidant and fiber, while chicken
provides much-needed protein.
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 6 large lettuce leaves
- 6 whole-wheat tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, celery and salt.
- Gently stir in chicken and blueberries.
- To warm tortillas, place a damp paper towel on a microwave-safe plate and top
it with a tortilla. Repeat to make a stack of paper towels and tortillas, topped with a damp paper towel. Microwave on
high until hot, 30-60 seconds.
- Place warm tortillas on counter and top each with a lettuce leaf.
- Scoop about 1/2 cup chicken-blueberry salad on each lettuce leaf.
- Roll up each tortillas and cut in half. Secure with toothpicks if desired.
- Serve immediately or wrap tightly in foil and refrigerate.
Prep: 10 min | Yield: 12 wraps
Recipe Created By: U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council
Recipe and photo used with permission from: U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council