Deli Chicken Wraps
- 1 pound grilled chicken, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup brown mustard, divided
- 1/4 cup French-style salad dressing
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas, heated
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Toss chicken with 1/4 cup of the mustard and salad dressing; set aside.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon mustard.
- Arrange lettuce, cheese and chicken mixture in center of each tortilla, dividing evenly. Fold sides of tortilla toward center; roll up to enclose filling.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Cut in half to serve.
- May be eaten immediately or microwaved later.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.