Easy Hoisin Pork Wraps
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- Warmed tortillas
- Grated carrot
- Green onions, sliced thin
- Lettuce, chopped
- Cook pork with ginger root and hoisin sauce.
- Place on warmed tortillas.
- Drizzle with more hoisin sauce.
- Add carrot, green onions and lettuce.
- Fold in bottom of tortilla, and wrap edges around filling.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.