- 4 (10-inch) wheat tortillas
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 16 cherry and/or yellow pear tomatoes, halved
- 10 black olives, halved
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 medium garlic clove, diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the tortillas.
- Let stand for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain off liquid and divide salad mixture among the tortillas. Fold bottom of tortilla partially over filling and then roll up.
Nutrition: One serving provides approximately: 267 calories, 9 g protein, 31 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 15 g fat (5 g saturated), 25 mg cholesterol, 39 mcg folate, 2 mg iron, 748 mg sodium