Grilled Veggie Wraps
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 ounces mixed salad greens
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled and at room temperature
- 4 ounces roasted red bell peppers in water, drained and cut into strips
- 8 dashes raspberry or white wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine garlic and oil in small bowl. Lightly brush one side of mushroom and tomatoes slices with some of oil mixture.
- Grill until done, approximately 3 minutes per side for mushrooms and 1 minute per side for tomatoes.
- Meanwhile, lay tortillas flat and brush top side lightly with remaining oil mixture.
- Divide and spread greens, goat cheese and roasted pepper strips on lower half of each tortilla. Top each with a quarter of grilled mushroom and tomato slices.
- Lightly sprinkle vinegar over all and roll the tortillas like you would for a burrito.
- Place the tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes, until warm.
- Cut each tortilla roll in half on a diagonal and place on warmed individual plates.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Per serving: 357 calories, 40g carbohydrates, 10g protein, 17g total fat (6g saturated), 30mg cholesterol, 4g fiber, 417mg sodium. Calories from fat: 43%
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.