Pepperoni Pizza Wraps
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 4 (7- or 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 (3.5 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over tortillas to within 1 inch of edges. Sprinkle each evenly with cheese.
- Arrange 1/4 of pepperoni slices down center of each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla; wrap each in foil.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.