Chocolate-Peanut Butter Wraps
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of marshmallows
and 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on half of each tortilla. Roll up, beginning with the topping side. Wrap each tortilla in heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Unwrap and eat.
SWEET WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.