Potato Recipes, page 1
page 1 | 2 |
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Au Gratin Potatoes 2
— Enjoy these delicious potatoes topped with cheese and bread crumbs – perfect
for a side dish.
- Baked Jerk Idaho Potatoes
- Baked Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Potato Casserole — This Baked Potato Casserole has creamy potatoes, cheddar cheese and turkey
bacon blended together and baked to perfection. This side dish is sure to put a
smile on everyone’s face.
- Baked Potatoes with Roasted
Onion and Sour Cream —
Here's a simple variation on traditional baked potatoes, in which olive
oil-rubbed spuds are pan-roasted along with a sweet white onion over a bed of
- Batter Dipped French Fries
- Blue Cheese and Chive Mashed
- Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Blue Cheese Potatoes Delmonico
- Broccoli-Shrimp Stuffed
Idaho Potatoes — Turn a fluffy Idaho® potato into a meal by stuffing it with broccoli florets
- Buffalo Cheese Fries
- Buffalo Hasselback Idaho®
- Buffalo Potatoes — Savory Buffalo Potatoes are baked, not fried, and deliver a high dose of flavor
without a lot of fat.
- Cheddar Bacon Fries — Cheddar Bacon Fries are jazzed up with steak seasoning, sour cream and cheddar
- Cheddar Potato Bake — Cheddar Cheese Soup and sour cream liven up this bubbly Cheddar Potato Bake.
- Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Cheddar-Parmesan Poutine
— These French fries are a playful spin on a Quebecois favorite - lightened up
with canola oil. Traditionally made with cheese curds, poutine in this recipe features
cheddar and Parmesan instead for sharper flavors.
- Cheese Fries
- Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
- Cheesy Chili Fries — Try serving Cheesy Chili Fries with crisp veggie dippers such as carrots, cucumber
slices, celery and broccoli florets with Ranch Dressing as a dip.
- Cheesy Potatoes
- Chili Baked Potatoes
- Chili Loaded Baked Potatoes
— Looking for a weeknight meal that comes together in a snap? These Mexican-style
baked potatoes combine all the fun flavors of Mexico into a meal the whole family
- Chili Topped Fried Idaho
Potatoes — These potatoes are garnished with your choice of chopped green onions, minced
jalapeno, baby corn and chopped red pepper.
- Chili-Roasted Potato Wedges — These potatoes make a great side dish or snack with your favorite dip. For St. Patrick's Day fun, add a few drops of green food color to ranch or French onion
dip to serve with the potatoes.
- Cottage Mashed Potatoes
- Country Barbecue Potatoes
- Creamy Cheesy Mashed Potatoes —
These potatoes get an extra flavor boost
with the addition of evaporated milk and shredded cheddar cheese! Add
green onions and crumbled bacon for an even heartier side dish.
- Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
— Everyone will love these creamy, garlicky mashed potatoes. They're a perfect
match for your favorite gravy recipe.
page 1 | 2 |
>> Return to Side Dish Recipes